I Meditate Upon the Kingdom of My Heaven

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      I shall meditate upon the kingdom of my heaven.
      As I listen to the voice of my God speak to me through my soul, I will feel the breath of my God touch my life as I walk the path of peace and love for all creation. My life is a chosen experience that continues to bring me closer to my highest truth. That I live in the Consciousness of Oneness with you.
      http://thecolorofawomansheart.blogspot.com/