Inner Child Daily Reading: Aladdin and the Magic Lamp (Explore Your Creative Genius/Recognize the Power of Affirmations)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 1:39 AM
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#child

      I Aladdin and the Magic Lamp

      When this card appears in your reading, realize that you create your own reality from every thought, word, and action. Rather than thinking analytically, explore your creative genius. Recognize the power of affirmations and the need to protect yourself from negative thoughts in the psychic atmosphere. Remember that \naming\ objects and people is a magical art. All names are composed of letters, and each letter carries a numerical and spiritual vibration. The abracadabras and open sesames of children's stories rekindle the magic of using words as mantras of power, or phrases of enchantment. Keep in mind that once the genie is \out of the bottle,\ some danger of misusing power is always present. However, that danger can be transformed into a great adventure of consciousness and mental expansion. Let the light of innocence and imagination rekindle your passion for learning.
      Traditional tarot archetype: The Magician
      Planetary ruler: Mercury