Power of the Flowers Daily Reading: Nootka Rose (Accept Cosmic Love and Wisdom/Open to New Inspiration)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#flower

      Nootka Rose

      ~ GET A PERSONALIZED READING ~
      from Isha Lerner
      ~ PURCHASE FLOWER ESSENCES ~
      from Isha's FlowerBlends.com
        Holy Rose, Queen of Love,
        Your beauty is Divine,
        Sacred is your tenderness,
        Jewel of nature,
        Sweet and kind.
      Latin: Rosaceae

      Color(s): Full spectrum

      Archetype: Madonna, Mary, Queen of Heaven, Mother of the World. First symbolized as “The Holy Rose” in India, the body of the Goddess was considered a temple. At the mystical core of Christianity, Mary, a derivative of the Goddess, gives birth to The Light of the World in the form of the Cosmic Child, making her the Cosmic birther of all that is sacred.

      Signature: Five-petaled flowers in the shape of pentagrams (5-pointed stars).

      Healing Properties: Each color of Rose gently and uniquely stimulates the heart chakra to open to Cosmic Love and Wisdom, sometimes understood and experienced only through suffering and pain. Deep roots reflect tenacity and endurance.

      Healing: The Austrian mystic Rudolph Steiner offered a unique perspective on the birth of Christ, suggesting that Mary, in fact, gave birth to twin souls: one dedicated to the path of the Truth, the yellow rose; and the other dedicated to the path of the Heart, the pink rose. In this way, according to Steiner, Mary offered the world both the forces of Universal Logos and of Universal Love.

      In choosing this card, you are greeted by the Rose Goddess, gently announcing your readiness to accept the twin gifts of Cosmic Love and Wisdom embodied by the Mystic Rose. Mary's balancing of the head and the heart is symbolized by the Sun, aglow as an aura of Light around her head, and an illumined rose, shining forth from deep within her heart. Behind her stands a weeping willow tree offering its branches to mystical muses for the making of wands. Such branches were once considered cosmic connectors to the stars. Mary sits surrounded by the delicate flower Shooting Star. The flower essence derived from its blossoms assists humanity with the birthing of higher forms of consciousness on Earth.

      Allow your mind to be illumined with the yellow clarity of the Sun as you open your Solar Body to new inspiration. At the same time, open your heart to the stream of rose light now encircling your energy field. You are dearly blessed.