Re: Friends Helping Friends or What a nice early Christmas Present!

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2000
      Best wishes to you Karen, on the upcoming job, and the answer to your
      prayers. May you continue in blessings, as I wish for all beings.

      Love, Polly
    • Karen Pennington
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 15, 2000
        I know I have already thanked those in lovingpurelove;
        but my heart is so full of deep appreciation and
        thankfulness, I wanted to convey my deepest heartfelt
        thanks for remembering me in your thoughts and prayers
        and what a wonderful proof to us all that we each can
        and do make a difference in what we dwell on in our
        day to day thoughts. I had become very discouraged;
        but, I knew all the way to my bones that God was
        preparing the right job for me and me for the right
        job and when the two of us were ready, He would bring
        us together. I had done everything I knew how to do to
        "make" this job thing happen. The only credit I can
        take for the success is that I had the good sense to
        know God was working on it and have patience mixed
        with belief that it would happen in its best time.
        Thanks again from the bottom of my heart, with love
        and hugs, Karen

        http://calendar.yahoo.com/
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 16, 2000
          Karen, your light is shining. Love,Patti
        • Karen Pennington
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 19, 2000
            I know. It gets embarrassing sometimes; but I figure
            if it's too bright for some, they needed sunglasses
            anyway. I thought about getting a smaller wattage put
            in';but, that idea got struck down when my light
            lifted a struggling spirit. So it stays as is. Love &
            Hugs, Karen

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 19, 2000
              I like who you are, and how you express yourself, it is warm and fluffy and
              has a cute sense of humor that makes me smile when I read your postings.
              Embarrassing? Feel honored, because it is with honor that I say your light
              is shining.
              It is something wonderful!
              Patti

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 19, 2000
                On no, never worry about my light because I understand
                I have been chosen to carry a wonderful gift to those
                around me. Each time I change a mind from closed to
                open or from hurt to healed or a spirit from down and
                out to up and about, I know the love channel is
                working well. Love is all you need is one of the
                hardest lines to understand completely. But in the end
                when one finally grasps the concept and is able to put
                the love thing into active work, it, as with a lot of
                other things we mature into, seems to be so simple and
                why didn't we understand it sooner and what a
                wonderful gift we have been given. I do my best to
                keep my personal glow light on even when those around
                me think I must be doing something I shouldn't. I
                suppose it's that stupid grin I can't seem to wipe off
                my face that's generated by the secret of love stored
                deep inside me that costs me nothing to give and
                brings so much back to me. It's there for anyone who
                is willing to trust the feeling. Love might seem like
                a sweet, weak emotion; but for me it's made of steel.
                Love & Hugs, Karen

                http://photos.yahoo.com/