The Great Unveiling Is Approaching

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      The human drama is reaching its denouement. The great unveiling is approaching, a time when the power structures of the world begin to crumble and people of the heart sing out a new truth. Many voices are joining the chorus, many feet are walking the path, many minds are dreaming possibilities for a magnificent future. For beneath the crises that are looming at every level of civilization, the global heart is awakening, beating out the rhythm of a new and glorious dance, calling us to a better way of living.
      Anodea Judith~Gill xx