Inner Child Daily Reading: Seeker of Wands - Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz (Follow Your Destiny and Proceed On Your Life Quest)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#child

      Seeker of Wands - Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz

      Seeker of Wands - Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz

      When Dorothy appears in your reading, follow your destiny and proceed on your life quest. Develop your confidence and spiritual strength. You may be exploring and perceiving unusual realities at this time. Your dreams may be colorful, profound, fun, or adventurous. Keep a notebook of your nocturnal experiences. This may also be the time for an actual journey in the physical world. Open to the entire range of possible destinations. Take action to make your visions come true. Eliminate the fear of getting lost and making mistakes. Your helpers and guides will direct you home when your magical adventure is about to end.