A Contemplation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011
      Source: Linda Mottet

      A Contemplation

      How great is this Love that finite words fail to describe

      Love so Pure

      So Trustworthy

      So Sure

      This Love that I now allow to pulse my heart

      As It has done throughout Eternity

      Yes, it comes in time to quench the thirst

      Of all who remain here still on earth

      Bringing forth the Abundant Harvest

      While remaining in gentle Rest

      Yes, it is Good that causes the sky to bring

      The rain and the snow

      Quench the dry earth

      Feed the river's flow

      Yes, I arise from the sleep of my complacency

      And Embrace Life's Generosity

      Let all the walls vanish,

      The rain wash the silt away

      And in celebration, I now join

      The Pulse beating the heart One

      Yes, like the rain that brings the harvest's wealth

      This Love saturates me

      And I remember the Essence of my Self

      Linda Kay Mottet