Let Your Global Soul Create A New Humanity

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      My soul is dressed with beams of light that i may serve as a beacon to those in the shadows who are seeking vision and spirit. By bringing earth closer to heaven we can all give birth to the magnificence of our own being. Ours is a journey of compassion and transformation, by breathing in the moment we cultivate spiritual wellbeing and celebrate the miracle of life. Let your global soul create a new humanity.~Micheal Teal ~Gill xx