Abraham Hicks: Daily Quote - 01/29/2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011

      I Can Always Enter My Vibrational Vortex of Creation... The key to getting inside your Vibrational Vortex of Creation; of experiencing the absolute absence of resistance; of achieving complete alignment with all that you have become and all that you desire, and of bringing to your physical experience everything that you desire - is being in the state of appreciation - and there is no more important object of attention to which you must flow your appreciation than that of self.

      --- Abraham

      Excerpted from the book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships

      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther

      Visit Us Online ©1997-2010 Abraham-Hicks Publications.