"I Am" Official Trailer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      While I was unaware of this film I definitely plan on viewing it and wanted to send this clip of the trailer for everyone. Do pass along so more can become aware and rediscover how deeply we are all connected. Namaste with love, Shay

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeqB8JwpdE4&feature=player_embedded