Inner Child Daily Reading: Guide of Wands - The Pied Piper (Follow Your Muse)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#child

      Guide of Wands - The Pied Piper

      The message in this card is that you never know when your muse will suddenly arrive and depart. The muse is the spark of creative fire within the higher imagination. It can subtle, fleeting, and tricky to understand. When the Pied Piper appears in your reading, it is time to follow your inner guide, your ingenious and inventive brand of thinking. Do not follow an outer leader piping a hypnotic tune; listen rather to the gentle refrains of your own inner music. Be playful. Dance. Sing. Let your artistic gifts blossom. Pay homage to the creative spirit that leads you forward on the path of life.