Inner Child Daily Reading: Fairy Godmother (Listen to your Intuition)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#child

      II The Fairy Godmother

      When this card appears in your reading, your higher mind knows the answer. Listen to your intuition. Cultivate your faith. Be compassionate to the children of the world and those who lack spiritual strength. The number 2 is a balance between the spiritual and physical realms. It is also a balance between the inward way and the external path. Two is an emotional number, and deeply sensitive. Two prominent fairy godmothers-in The Wizard of Oz and \Cinderella\-come in times of need, times of crisis. The Fairy Godmother reminds you of the journey ahead and the need to persevere, to accomplish soul work.
      Traditional tarot archetype: The High Priestess
      Planetary ruler: The Moon