The One Being, Infinite Consciousness ~ Deepak Chopra

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      There is no difference between what is happening in your inner world & what is happening in your outer world. The outer world is just a reflection of your inner world. The world is a mirror of your mind & your mind is a mirror of the world. But you are neither your mind nor the world; you are the creator of both. Even that idea is only a partial truth because there are no inner & outer worlds. There is only the self-interaction of the one Being, infinite consciousness. Deepak Chopra.
      ♥ Regina ... Caminar en Luz