Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8-126 - Did you find joy?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2011
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!

      Did you find joy?

      "The future, higher evolution will belong to those who live in joy, who share joy, and who spread joy."

      -- Torkom Saraydarian

      Joy, as the energy of love, is the highest vibration on this planet. Everything in the universe is energy; it can be measured and reduced to vibrational frequencies. It’s a universal law that as we think and feel we vibrate, and as we vibrate we attract. When we are in the high joy vibration, we attract what is for our greater good.

      The Ancient Egyptians saw Joy as a sacred responsibility. They believed that upon their death, the God Osiris would ask them two questions: "Did you bring Joy?" and "Did you find Joy?" Those who answered ‘yes’ could continue their journey into the afterlife.

      For at least the next week or two, ask yourself these two questions each and every day: Did I bring joy? Did I find joy?

      "Man loves because he is Love. He seeks Joy, for he is Joy. He thirsts for God for he is composed of God and he cannot exist without Him."

      -- Sathya Sai Baba

      Like beauty, joy is one of the highest vibrations on this planet. Bring the joy that's already inside you to life with the 'Activating Joy' email program. Click here.

      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2010 Higher Awareness Inc.
      #108, 11215 Jasper Ave. NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T5K 0L5