Triple Goddess Daily Reading: Open Heart (Embrace the Essence of Love)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#goddess

        This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First, to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet. --Rumi
      Soul Message: Fill my heart with Love, that my every teardrop may become a star. –Hazrat Inayat Khan

      Alchemy and Transformation: This stage of initiation entails dedication and commitment, for the tasks involved are some of the most difficult to comprehend for the human soul. The individual must seek to embrace the essence of love within and avoid the temptation to seek it elsewhere. The beloved with whom we choose to share our intimate life is but a reflection of our own loving nature. To the extent we seek love outside ourselves, we meet with disillusionment and disappointment.

      Awakening to the Archetype – Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty: Imagine for a moment that love has two dimensions: the horizontal, confined and enclosed by time and space; and the vertical, representing the infinite, eternal link with spirit. Human love often gets caught up in the horizontal zone, fostering the desire to own, possess, and control one’s “love object.” Such strategies, motivated by fear, are doomed to fail. Aphrodite offers love to humanity from the vertical plane; her touch encasing us in an orb of shimmering joy. Find more time to care for your body, your hair, your attire and your environment. Dare to be the rapturous beauty that lives in your heart.

      Everyday Encounters: It is a very good practice to stand up with arms reaching toward the heavens in the shape of a chalice. Imagine you are being filled with the elixir of divine love. Let the radiant light of Aphrodite pour into your heart. You will find that people cannot resist you, for the joy that emanates from your loving demeanor is both healing and contagious. Light a candle in your home symbolizing the purity of love you wish to share with the world.

      Nature’s Healers: The Rose
      Your card is...

      6. Open Heart

      6. Open Heart
      ~ EXPLORE YOUR ONLINE READING IN MY 30-MINUTE PHONE TAROT SESSION ~
      from Isha Lerner
      Undertand your cards and receive the clarity you need with a personalized session with Isha.

      ~ ORDER AN EXTENSIVE ONE-HOUR TAROT CONSULTATION ~
      from Isha Lerner
      ~ GET A TRIPLE GODDESS ASTRO MAPPING ~
      Designed just for women by Isha Lerner