The Seat of the Soul

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2011
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      "You may seek companionship and warmth, for example,
      but if your unconscious intention is to keep people at a distance,
      the experiences of separation and pain will surface again and again
      until you come to understand that you, yourself, are creating them.
      Eventually, you will choose to create harmony and love.
      You will choose to draw to you the highest frequency currents
      that each situation has to offer.
      Eventually, you will come to understanding that love heals everything,
      and love is all there is.
      The journey may take many lifetimes, but you will complete it.
      It is impossible not to complete it.
      It is not a question of if but of when.
      Every situation that you create serves this purpose.
      Every experience that you encounter serves this purpose."
      ~ From 'The Seat Of The Soul' by Gary Zukav ~Gill xx