Abraham Hicks Daily Quote - 01/21/2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2011

      My Imagination Attracts All Cooperative Relationships... You have the power to evoke from others the relationships that you desire. But you cannot get to a new-and-improved situation by giving your attention to the current situation. The Universe, and all physical and Non-Physical players in it, is responding to the Vibrations that you are offering; and there is no distinction made between the Vibrations that you offer as you observe, and the Vibrations that you offer as you imagine. . . . If you will simply imagine your life as you want it to be, all cooperative components will be summoned. And even more important, all components that are summoned will cooperate. It is Law. The experience that you have with others is about what you evoke from them.

      --- Abraham

      Excerpted from the book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships

      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther

      Visit Us Online  ©1997-2010 Abraham-Hicks Publications.