Abraham Hicks Daily Quote - 01/04/2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011

      Flawed Premises Can Attract True Unwanted Evidence... Flawed premises that you have picked up along your physical trail can fall by the wayside, one by one, and you can return to the understanding that is at the core of that which you are. (But in order to discover or understand a false or flawed premise, you have to stand back far enough and reconnect with who-you-really-are before you can see it.) If you were to hear a false premise again and again, until you yourself began to believe and repeat it, now your own activation of the contradictory Vibration would interfere with your own sense of intelligence, and you would begin to attract evidence of your lack of intelligence, in effect proving the false premise to be true. And so, it becomes increasingly hard for you to call this a "false" premise when the evidence seems to be telling you that it is true, for over time you come to believe it is true.

      --- Abraham

      Excerpted from the book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships

      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther

      Visit Us Online  ©1997-2010 Abraham-Hicks Publications.