Pain Can Be A Mirror To our Greatest Power

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Source: Judith Lynn

      It is a Blessing to live without pain but it is possible to perceive the worst pain of your existence as a doorway to Light...taking you to the greatest Power of All. Showing you the true Self...Pain can be the mirror for the deepest longing of your heart and lead the way for realization of what you have arrived to accomplish...to show you that you are stronger than you had ever believed...and that you can choose Love over Fear each moment of your life as you create your destiny. Pain can change your life in many ways. Choose to see the Love left after pain settles and you will always arrive in a better place. You can find Joy, Peace, and a deep appreciation for your life.
      Namaste!