The Wings Of The Eagle

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Source: Linda Mottet

      THE WINGS OF THE EAGLE

      A tiny sparrow lived in fear of tomorrow. Free will was paralyzed, and the sparrow was afraid to fly. One day, the sparrow found the courage to speak honestly: A choice that set the sparrow free.

      The Wings of the Eagle enveloped me and vanished every fear mysteriously, pouring warmth and a sustaining peace. I was filled with an energy that at times would increase. Crystal scenes of the world outside brought forth the strength to lay all fear aside.

      A Crystal Vision of a world within unveiled “peace and goodwill toward men.” A time my mind was reforming; a time for rest and healing. It was the hour to open the womb and emerge from adversity’s tomb. It was the hour to hear silence spoken. It was time for all the binding chains to be broken. It was the time to hear the Father’s voice guiding and reassuring my choice. My mind was absorbed into Unity, where I saw brothers and sisters joining me. Spirit Mind began to release a celebration for love, goodwill, and peace. Sending forth to a world to embrace, the Eternal Presence of Grace. All fears and inhibition ceased, when by the Touch of Spirit, Truth unleashed. The Wings of the Eagle enveloped me; this tiny sparrow is forever free.

      excerpt from THE VIOLENT DREAM

      Linda Kay Mottet