Abraham Hicks Daily Quote - 01/03/2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3 3:28 AM

      My Most Important Relationship Is With My Source... There is no relationship of greater importance to achieve than the relationship between you, in your physical body, right here and now, and the Soul/Source/God from which you have come. If you tend to that relationship, first and foremost, you will then, and only then, have the stable footing to proceed into other relationships. Your relationship with your own body; your relationship with money; your relationship with your parents, children, grandchildren, the people you work with, your government, your world . . . will all fall swiftly and easily into alignment once you tend to this fundamental, primary relationship first.

      --- Abraham

      Excerpted from the book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships

      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther

      Visit Us Online  ©1997-2010 Abraham-Hicks Publications.