Blessed Yule/Winter Solstice

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2010
    Simply wanted to send out a warm and loving wish for a blessed, beautiful and powerful Yule and Winter Solstice. What a year this has been for us all and at this time especially I am grateful for each of you and all that we have accomplished together. Supporting one another, embracing, lifting and loving...in the advent of all that is within us and around us thank you all for being bright stars in life and Know that in mine you all shine equally and divinely. Love, Shay