Abraham Hicks Daily Quote - 12/10/2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2010

      You will notice that those who speak most of prosperity, have it. Those who speak most of health, have it. Those who speak most of sickness, have it. Those who speak most of poverty, have it. It is Law. It can be no other way... The way you feel is your point of attraction, and so, the Law of Attraction is most understood when you see yourself as a magnet getting more and more of the way you feel. When you feel lonely, you attract more loneliness. When you feel poor, you attract more poverty. When you feel sick, you attract more sickness. When you feel unhappy, you attract more unhappiness. When you feel healthy and vital and alive and prosperous—you attract more of all of those things.

      --- Abraham

      Excerpted from "The Law of Attraction, The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham" #649

      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther

      Visit Us Online  ©1997-2010 Abraham-Hicks Publications.