Re: << lovingpurelove >> Powerful Affirmation of the Day

  • Jill Carlier
    Message 1 of 74 , Dec 10, 2010
      Thank you for my emails xoxoxox

      In gratitude,

      Jill

      From: Ash <mhc4sure@...>
      To: seafyres_mystic_arts_BOS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, December 9, 2010 2:32:19 PM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Powerful Affirmation of the Day

      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      Life is your gift to yourself…OPEN IT and start Living the Life your Heart Desires.´¯`✿.¸¸. Gill ♥

      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 9 2:25 PM
        Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

        The Universe calls on you to do great things.

        We are all part of the whole, a giant puzzle, and everybody has a place in it. We all moving filling these gaps until ONE DAY SOON it will be complete and we will be complete..´¯`✿.¸¸. Gill ♥