Patricia Cota-Robles: IMPORTANT REMINDER - A POWERFUL 11;11 GLOBAL LINK UP

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2010

      A POWERFUL 11:11 GLOBAL LINK UP

      This is an incredible opportunity for ALL of us, and I did not want you to miss it.

      Click on either link below and then click on the link that says LEARN MORE. You will be amazed and thrilled!

      It is time for us to reap the rewards of our long and arduous labors.

      KNOW that the Light of God is ALWAYS Victorious, and WE are that Light!

      POWEREFUL 11:11 GLOBAL LINK UP

      or  http://www.newrealitytransmission.com/

      If these links do not work please copy the bottom link and paste it in your browser.

      Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
      a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

      http://eraofpeace.org

      FAX: 520-751-2981;
      Phone: 520-885-7909

      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose