HEAVEN #3634 It May Take a Hero , November 6, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2010

      If your email reader doesn't support HTML, please click here to read online.

      Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
      HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
      * Our connection to God *
      * Our belief in ourselves *
      * Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
      * Peace on Earth *
      God is always bringing us closer to Him.

      HEAVEN #3634 It May Take a Hero , November 6, 2010

      God said:

      Wherever you are and whoever may be with you, you are representatives of Me. Everyone you see in the super market, no matter how odd-looking, no matter what they buy, no matter the expression on their faces, they are agents from Heaven just as you are.

      The one you may consider your worst enemy is also My agent. Therefore, there are no enemies. There are only representatives of Me, and I am no one's enemy.

      Because someone steps on your toes does not make him an enemy.

      Because someone overrides you does not make him an enemy.

      No one is an enemy, no matter what he thinks, no matter what you think, no matter what the world says.

      He or she may be misguided. You may be misguided. Surely you are. Surely, if you are irate, you have followed a false clue down an imaginary trail leading to a distorted view or even distorted action.

      The one who has stolen from you, whatever it may be, needs something from you. He needs some recognition from you. He needs something he doesn't have, and that may be understanding. If you are feeling put upon, odds are he is feeling put upon. Who will end this vise that tightens you both? Who will end this battle for supremacy? Is that not what the battle is about -- who is going to win?

      What is won, beloveds? Let the other win. He may need winning more than you. What exactly is it that you need when you have Me? Act in My place. What would you do? How ungiving could you be? You would be giving.

      The person who offends you may not know that he is My agent. You know you are Mine. So be it. Swallow your pride. Swallow your sense of self-righteousness. What will happen? What crop will you be planting? What will you sow? Sow love. Sow some seeds of love. Rise higher. Rise above the throng.

      No one can take away from you that which matters. It is you who takes it away from yourself. You want honor from this other, and here you are dishonoring yourself over a tuppence of pride. And if what he has stolen has great significance, still you are not to dishonor yourself which is the same as dishonoring Me. You are My agent, and you represent Me, not falsely, but truthfully.

      I never said, "A tooth for a tooth." I never asked you to retaliate, even if you retaliate in your heart alone. When your heart is embroiled in a perceived wrong, find a way to make the situation come out right. You have to change the mechanics. You have to create a new path. You have to let go of the old. That is your choice. There is no other choice. If you want to disband hard feelings, you have to let hard feelings go.

      When a gentleman is dancing with a woman and she steps on his toes, he says, "Excuse me." He does this because he is a gentleman. Is he less because he says, "Excuse me," or is he more? What has he lost, and what has he gained?

      And what do you lose, and what do you gain when you are a lady or a gentleman? It is not dishonest to avoid or end a war. It is not weakening. It is strengthening. This is rising above a situation. This is dispelling a situation.

      Anyone can build a fire. All it takes is a match. It may take a hero to put out a fire.

      Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

      Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/it-may-take-a-hero.html

      Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

      Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
      Heavenletters™ -- Helping Human Beings Come Closer to God and Their Own Hearts
      Gloria Wendroff, Godwriter
      The Godwriting™ International Society of Heaven
      P.O. Box 2064, Fairfield, IA 52556
      Contact Heaven - You get a faster response by posting on the forums!
      Visit www.heavenletters.org
      Subscribe to Heavenletters by the hat!
      Buy Heavenletters, Love Letters from God, Winner of Chelson 2004 Inspiration Book Award at Amazon
      Forums: A meeting place for Conscious People
      Email Heavenletters to your friends by forwarding this email to them.
      Your donations and support help spread the Light of Heaven.

      Although Heavenletters are copyrighted, you are invited to share them, send them to friends, add to your newsletter, use as a signature, make bumper stickers, skywrite with them – whatever you like, and please include the Source! www.heavenletters.org. And, of course, do not charge for them!

      We love to have new readers come to Heavenletters through you.

      Visit the Godwriting blog www.godwriting.org
      Videos and Radio Interviews
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyvArDLE0G0
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBHpANr2tuo