Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: Let's see if you reply...if you don't, it explains a lot.

  • Skye Coe
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
      Aloha Stephanie and Others. . . Please refrain from sending posts that contain long lists of names without Bcc: ing them first.  If someone sends them to you, simply delete before forwarding.  Many of the 'if you send this to ??? people within 10 minutes posts are started by someone hoping to catch these addresses.  All of them are now subject to getting added to many spam lists.  A friend once took my business list and used it to send his own advertizing without permission.  I had neglected to Bcc: the list and learned my lesson as my list recipients did not want receiving his mail.  Just a matter of taking a few seconds to do that.  Mahalo!

      HEART OF MAUI /

       HEALING THRU HEART

      Tools for Spiritual Transformation

      & Conscious Evolution

      Crystal & Minerals* Andaras * Lemurians * Chakra Sets

       Pendulums * Taffeta Jewelry Saques * Karuna Art Chakra, Goddess,

      Children's, World Peace Prayer Flags and much More.

       www.HeartofMaui.com     or         www.HealingthruHeart.net

      info@... or info@...

       1-808-280-3682   We'd love to hear from you!

      Find us on FaceBook at Heart of Maui

       MAHALO NUI LOA!