Read ASAP Let me know tomorrow

  • Birdman^i^
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010

      You have received this angel because you at some point in life have been an angel. No one saw your wings but they felt your love.
      Her  hand should be moving.

      Let me know what happens to you  the morning after you open this e-mail.
      This  is an unusual one.  It actually gives you a  time tomorrow.  Let's see if it works.

      GUARDIAN   ANGEL
      Forward this message the same  day you received it.  It may sound  ridiculous, but it is right on time.  We believe that something is about to happen.  Angels exist, only sometimes they haven't  got wings and we call them friends; you are one of them.  Something wonderful is about to happen to you and your friends.  Tomorrow at
      9:06 AM somebody will address you and tell you something you have been waiting to hear.

      Please do not break this.   Send it to at least 7 of your friends!

      AFFORD INC.  http://birdman-i.aidpage.com/about.htm  see what you think?
      Alaska Fisher-men Fisher-women Organizing Resource Development
      Love Is The CornerStone Holding All Joy^i^
      A Man With Wings Is Truly An Angel^i^
      Blessings Of Love...Birdman^i^

      “What kind of a legal system is this where we're going to design our rules to encourage guilty people to plead - or innocent people to plead guilty? It's crazy.” Justice Scalia