Look at this Closely...^j^

  • Birdman^i^
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 193 KB
    Look at  this closely
    _1_09FA456009FA427C007168578525779D

    The President of Argentina received this picture and called it "junk mail", 8 days later his son died. A man received this picture &  immediately sent out copies . His surprise was winning  the lottery . Alberto Martinez received this picture,  gave it to his secretary to make copies but they forgot  to distribute:
    She lost her job & he  lost his family . This picture is miraculous &  sacred .

    You were chosen to  receive this novena ..

    The moment you receive it,  say :

    Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be  Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy
    will be done, on  earth as it is in heaven, give us this day our  daily
    bread
    and forgive us our trespasses as we  forgive those who trespass against
    us and lead us not  into temptation, but deliver us from evil .  Amen .

    GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU, It shall be well  with you this coming year .

    No matter how much  your enemies try this year, they will not  succeed .

    You have been destined to make it and  you shall surely achieve all your
    goals this  year .

    For all of 2010, all your agonies will be  diverted and victory and
    prosperity will be incoming  in abundance . Today God has confirmed the end of
    your  sufferings, sorrows and pain because HE that sits on the  throne has
    remembered you He has taken away the  hardships and given you JOY . He will
    never let you  down . . ..

    I knocked at heaven's door this morning,  God asked me . My child! What can I
    do for you? And I  said,

    'Father, please protect and bless the  person reading this message . . . . '

    It has never been broken . Within 48 hours  send 20 copies (Or as many as you
    can - God does know  if you don't have 20 people to send it to .
    It's the  effort and intent that counts . ) to family and  friends .

    This is a powerful Novena . Couldn't  hurt . Can only help .

    Please do not break it . .

    AFFORD INC.  http://birdman-i.aidpage.com/about.htm  see what you think?
    Alaska Fisher-men Fisher-women Organizing Resource Development
    Love Is The CornerStone Holding All Joy^i^
    A Man With Wings Is Truly An Angel^i^
    Blessings Of Love...Birdman^i^

    “What kind of a legal system is this where we're going to design our rules to encourage guilty people to plead - or innocent people to plead guilty? It's crazy.” Justice Scalia