Important: MRI Scheduled in the Morning

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      If there are no last minute hang-ups I am going tomorrow morning to have an open MRI at 9am CST. A few of you already know the details of what has been happening here and the reasons for this are a combination of an overdue examination as well as some potentially serious ramifications with other areas. I am keeping a positive outlook but would appreciate prayers and energies to make sure this goes off without a hitch today to stay on course for the morning plus that something is clearly discernable so that this can be specifically focused and worked on. For those who are not aware of the details and would like that please feel free to email me directly and will gladly do so in a private email. As soon as getting the results in I will give that to everyone who wishes to know. thank you all for your loving support during some very challenging periods. love to you all.