Quado's Garden: You Are Creative

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      http://www.quado.com/quados-garden/050721.htm

      You are Deeply Creative

      You are a deeply creative person.  You are an original, with things to be said and done in a way which no one else could say and do them.  You are unique in all the world, and yet you are deeply connected to all that is and have something important to share with the rest of the world.  Yourself.

      Do not ask whether you are creative.  You are.  Ask only for the courage to shine out with all that you are.

      Push away the shadows of fear and doubt from your life and open up to yourself.  Shine out with all that you are.  Dig deep and find the courage to say what you believe, to live your life in full integrity, to be a walking, talking representation of your truest self.

      There is a price paid for each time that you suppress your truth because you are afraid someone else will not approve of it.  Imagine if you were to live your life in full expression of your deepest truths and talents, letting your original self shine through.  What a joy that would be!  What freedom!