Visionary Music Live Event: DNA Activation | Gulfport, FL - Sun 10/3 3 p.m.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010

      DNA Activation using Multidimensional Music

      (a transformational sound healing event)

      4 Week Class ~ Oct 3, 10, 17, 24 - 3:00 - 5:30 p.m.
      $10-$20 Suggested Donation per session

      You can attend one or all of these sessions

      Location: Longhouse Yoga Center, Gulfport Florida

      2309 49th Street S
      Gulfport FL 33707

      WALK-INS or Pre-Register

      Email JoAnn at evolve@... for more Info

      DNA Activation is an intention-based process of awakening dormant potentials within the multidimensional human DNA codex. DNA is a bridge from matter to the divine - from a 3rd dimensional model of living life towards a more expansive 5th World of Light. Music, sound, modulation, frequencies and vibration are fundamental elements emanating "beyond" and through the core level subatomic of this level of reality. We are energy beings composed of various frequencies that mesh together to form the matter that we call the human body. A much larger part of who we are exists in the non-visible, etheric realm of energy. What we know to exist in the realm of 3D reality also exists in higher octaves of Light - As Above, So Below. These interpenetrating layers from the physical to the etheric and beyond reach out into the Universal Oneness and connect us to All That Is. The 4 soundscapes from the DNA Activation LevelOne series by Shapeshifter will be played during this event. They were created with the intent to connect these worlds into one multidimensional experience, to create a smooth, seamless transition from one to the other -- to build the frequency maps within this vast multi-dimensional territory we call consciousness. The intent behind this work is to unlock and activate the codex within the DNA through sound and vibration.

      What are the benefits of DNA Activation: reduced stress, deeper sleep, enhanced lucid dream activity, third eye opening, kundalini awakenings, out of body experiences, psychic & intuitive development, synchronicity generation, increased intelligence, attainment of higher wisdom, healing of emotional, mental, physical and spiritual bodies, connections to manifestation & abundance process more direct, greater ease and flow in ones life, alignment with path, purpose and higher mission work

      Who Should Attend: This group is for beginners to advanced spiritual seekers. Because of the multidimensional reach of this music, each person will be able to find their unique place of alignment within each journey. Anyone who knows in their heart they are here to serve humanity during these current evolutionary cycles of moving from a primarily 3D based human to a 5D being of Light will benefit greatly from working with this series.

      What to Bring: comfy bed roll, bolsters/cushions as needed to be comfortable lying still for an hour, power objects, crystals, essences, eye pad, journal - dress comfortably

      Shamanic Guide:
      JoAnn Chambers -- CyberShaman, Vibrational Healer, Multimedia Artist
      JoAnn has been working with the DNA Activation music by Shapeshifter since 1987. She has used it as a primary tool for her own personal growth and spiritual development. She has worked with thousands of clients over the years, using the music as a basis for her sessions. Together with her husband, Gary, they have created this immersive body of work for the last 22 years.
      Explore their websites prior to attending. It is also recommended that you take their Intro Webinar before you attend this event - available from their home page.
      http://www.visionarymusic.com
      http://www.3rdeyeguidance.com

      This message was sent from: Visionary Music, Inc., 266 Independence Blvd., Asheville, NC 28805.

      Email Marketing by
      iContact - Try It Free!

      Share this message with others:   del.icio.us   Digg   reddit   Facebook   StumbleUpon