new Crystals Posted 10/1/10 theQuantumawakening.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010

      From Gillian: this email notice is sent to those that subscribe to Quantum Awakening Crystal list. I have posted the following crystals on webpage. Go to www.TheQuantumAwakening.com to see crystals. Remember our email address has changed to  thequantumawakening@... crystals are sold on a first come first serve via emails, blessings Gillian

      Within the void of Time and Space, there are those who move from reality to reality through zero point, where matter and antimatter coexist. It is the place where positive and negative life forms collide destroying and creating anew.  It is a place of awakening and a place of forgetfulness. It is the beginning and the end the alpha and the omega. It is home to the creational forces, those who bend and shape realities with sound, light, intention and color.

      The ancient texts have always insisted, we are destined to "become as gods.’ According to ancient earth legends, such beings are supposed to return at the beginning and end of each time cycle. A time cycle is the 13,000-year halfway point of our solar system's 26,000-year orbit around galactic center. These 13,000-year intervals are called "worlds”.

      The "calendar in stone" in the Great Pyramid, tells of the galactic initiation "Phoenix Cycle" set to end in 2012. The truths written by the ancients imply that we were meant to evolve beyond our present limited form.  The Bible says, "We may become greater than angels." The Egyptians told of the "Star Walkers," those who traveled "beyond the Great Eye of Orion" and returned to walk like gods amongst men.

      Particles of infinite light from many universes are the source within these STAR WALKERS.  Their original existence dwells in the house of Light that lives within Galactic Center.  A place that asks you to remember when you were pure light before form and humanness.  Within the very word 'center' lives the word 'enter'. Enter you must by heart intention and intelligence into these STAR WALKERS. Enter the land of all that you desire to be and swim the ‘sees of self’ onto the shores of original possibility.

      'Original Possibility’ lived within your first step away form the center of the light. Original possibility gave you the keys to the kingdom of creation, the go ahead to become a fledgling universe in training that held the seed of original creation. You embraced your freedom from Source and now have wandered to far from its heart-filled guidance.

      A deep sadness fills your Galactic Center, which lives in the forest of every cell of your body.  Like a rebellious student you seek to go home with all of the booty you have collected on the way to becoming ‘more’. You seek to go home to the light showing Source what you have accomplished and become. Worlds within worlds, dimensions within dimensions all seek to meet the Granddaddy of All-Light.

      To start the long trek home enter our matrix that can only be seen with the forgiving heart in a world where love is liquid and always in movement. Evolution is not a puddle but a stream that seeks to be a river. We are crystalline intelligence made manifest. Use our powerful matrixes to connect to that which has always existed and can be no other way. We invite you in to our deepest chamber of light and truth. Allow us to fly you beyond the boundaries of space and time defined. Together we will become creational portals of choice as we reunite with a much higher light.

      We emanate at the level of galactic heart that seeks to regain its beat in the cells of humanity.  Bringing a long forgotten memory of resonance to the surface.  We exist at a place of light that beats at a higher octave of love. Remember us; remember our being as we have waited long for this connection of human and crystal, light and star. Let our crystalline intelligence shine bright in your world; we are a beacon for galactic center and all the light that seeks a new home. Speak to us of your human hopes and dreams and what lives in your heart. You know so deeply that this is your last time of choice on the blue green pearl of wisdom you call earth. All that resonates comes to the surface to be set free with a forgiving heart on its long journey home.

      Blue Apatite is a stone of manifestation.  Apatite is attuned to the future, yet connects us to the past.  It stimulates psychic gifts and spiritual attunement, deepening meditation and connection with Source. Blue Apatite increases motivation ‘to know, to be, to do’.  It draws negativity from self and others.  Enhances creativity, clearing confusion and frustration, reducing irritability while expanding knowledge and truth.

      Using this stone will produce a heightened spiritual state. Apatite creates a willingness to let go of useless aspects of life, people and objects, at it enhances psychic abilities and creativity. Blue apatite connects to a very high level of spiritual guidance that is not often reached. Being associated with the throat chakra, it facilitates public speaking, enhances group communication. Having apatite near you can bring harmony on all levels, and brings inner peace.

      Pink quartz (rose quartz) allows you to be in touch with your basic self. It will allow you to get to know your true self and to love that true self in all its good bad and ugly. It can also allow you to communicate internally with your spirit guides.

      Rose Quartz is a good stone for someone who has trouble loving him or her self or accepting love from another because they do not believe that they are worthy of being loved. Rose Quartz is the most powerful tool for dealing with affairs of the heart. It opens up the heart for both giving and receiving love.

      Rose quartz is said to balance the emotions, thus giving inner peace and harmony, and to enhance one's sensitivity to beauty, art and music. It is also said to calm aggression and resentment while increasing self-esteem and self-confidence, and to enhance one's compassion, patience and forgiveness.

      Rose quartz is said to help treat depression and to assist in weight loss. It is said to give a clear soft complexion and prevent wrinkles. It is also said to aid the proper functioning of the kidneys, adrenals, genitals, liver, lungs and heart, and to increase fertility and protect against radiation.  A stone from the heart and for the heart, rose quartz is also good for helping to release childhood traumas, neglect, lack of love. The best stone for opening the 4th/heart chakra

      ROSETTA STONE CRYSTALS

      These beauties are also a rare find in Brazil. They are an emulsion of high quality amethyst blended with beautiful Smokey quartz. I have never seen an amethyst & Smokey blend in a stone. They make for some real interesting energy. It took a while for me to understand what they were all about. They are non- obtrusive and quiet of nature.  Like a silent Bobby outside the Queen Mums palace, they have a very powerful presence and purpose.

      They call themselves Rosetta Stones.  I do believe that they come to help us balance and heal that which is upside down in the world and in ourselves. They stand guard while we let go of that which has held us back, as well as that we have said good-bye to. Like a silent yet powerful guardian, they lead us to a harbor of safety, helping us interpret that which has not been seen up until now. All the answers are seen in this violet shadowy land in-between. The blend of this powerful piece will assist us moving thru this dialogue that makes its self known as we get closer to the 10:10:10 conversion point. Plausible/pause able/ deniability is no longer accepted. A spade is called a spade.

      The Rosetta Stone is 'A Code-Crackin' 'International Treasure. It was carved in 196 B.C. and was found in 1799. It was found by French soldiers rebuilding a fort in Egypt. The Rosetta Stone is a text written by a group of priests in Egypt to honor the Egyptian pharaoh. It lists all of the things that the pharaoh has done that are good.  The Rosetta Stone is written in three scripts because when it was written, there were three scripts being used in Egypt. The Rosetta Stone was written in all three scripts so that the priests and rulers of Egypt could read what it said. It Is perhaps the single most important 'document' in the understanding of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics.  It is because of the multiple languages on this stone that early linguists were able to discover the meanings of many previously unknown hieroglyphics.

      Amethyst bestows peace to ones soul.  excellent stone for releasing addictive patterns and bad habits.  It is a Calming, strong, protective stone helping one to heal via divine love. Amethyst enhances one's psychic and creative abilities and dream recall. Use it when sleeping or awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares. This stone can show us how to let go and trust. Amethyst is a Master Healing stone.

      Smoky Quartz is an excellent stone for removing negativity of any kind. It is also a very protective and grounding stone. It brings physical, protection, psychic protection and enhances survival instincts. Smoky quartz is a stone that brings abundance, prosperity, and good luck and is connected with the sounds of the universe. It makes you more aware of all sounds including telepathic sounds. smoky quartz is excellent for elevating moods, overcoming negative emotions, and relieving depression. Smoky quartz relieves other negative emotions by transforming them into positive energies. It can be considered a stone of protection. It protects and cleanses the aura and can be used for psychic shielding. Smoky quartz is a mood elevator- it relieves fear, enhances security and safety. It has been known to alleviate suicidal tendencies and hopelessness

      MEMORY CELL QUARTZ

      These very rare crystals from Brazil come to give us the gift of memory, earthly and timeless. The crystals that come to me to do so of there own free will. I do not seek them I allow them to find me. Always it is a surprise as to what arrives and is asking to be interpreted// worked with/then channeled/ and then sent out to various parts of the world. Our little mountain place in Tennessee is a natural conductor for all of these incoming crystalline energies. The Brazilian were very excited to find these stones recently very close to the old lemurian mine (new one will open soon). They say that pyrite is never found in quartz, and when you see the crystals you will understands there excitement.

      When you get several hundred kilos of newly mined quartz, at one time it is overwhelming, as they all want to be seen, opened and touched. So usually I wait a few days to let things settle down in the darkness of the basement. This particular group immediately started to work on me, as I started remembering things I had not thought about in years. The memory of earth seemed very alive as well as that of the stars. I found myself getting up in the early early morn while still dark and feeling the energies.

      The memory cell crystal seems to be an actual microchip from the stars so to speak imbedded within the quartz matrix. Some very interesting electrical and psychic energies are produced by this combo. These stones are very friendly and want the human touch. They want to help you remember the truth about you and all that you are part of. They want to help you remember that being human is truly a gift from the gods and not to be taken lightly. With the memories comes joy and a smile but also a forgiveness. You have played many roles but each serves your soul and the higher purpose of existence. Embrace them all. You are neither one nor the other you are the common dominators in all equations.

      The name Pyrite comes from the Greek word "pyr" meaning ‘fire’. As sparks would fly from it if struck against another surface.  Pyrite is also named  "Fool's Gold". Many have mistaken it for Gold because of its similar luster and color.  Gold is often found close to Pyrite and the only thing foolish about finding "Fool's Gold" would be not to search a little farther for the real thing.  (And therein lies the lesson).  In ancient times Pyrite was used for scrying.  The Mayans, Aztecs and Incas, polished large slabs of Pyrite into a mirror. Native Americans believed they could look into one's very soul when peering into a polished piece of Pyrite.  shamans used it as "a stone of power," in healing rituals.  Pyrite has also been labeled the "Healer's Stone".  Pyrite is a stone of intellect and protection. It enhances intelligence, memory, and psychic development. Pyrite shields the user from negative energies. It blocks energy leaks and mends auric tears. Carry Pyrite in your pocket to protect you from both environmental pollution and physical danger.

      .

      To be added to the Quantum Awakening Crystal List or the

      Quantum Monthly ENewsletter

      Go to www.theQuantumAwakening.com and sign up

      "The Star Walkers"

      THE QUANTUM AWAKENING, PO box 217, Dandridge, TN 37725, United States