I Reach For You

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      I am reaching for you...
      You are more than an idea, you are real.
      Somewhere you are breathing, taking in the same air that I am.
      Our connection, for now, is that...invisible and life giving.
      I ask for a glimpse, perhaps of your smile, your eyes, your hair.
      A taste of you that will fill me with the joy of faith.
      I send my thoughts and my love to you...
      a whisper on the breeze that I am on my way.
      I look at my hands and know that they will hold yours.
      I treat my body with care because it will be a source of ecstasy and warmth for you.
      I look around and know that soon I will see you as I do the moon, bright and shining.
      I close my eyes now, on this night, to join you as I have so many times before. ~JR