Meg Ryan: Online Messages September 29, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010

      Immense Energy Shift Coming and so are the Living Light Symbols Cards!
      Join us for a global coming together on 10 10 10!
      September 29, 2010
      In This Issue

      Quick Links

      Come with Me!

      Quick Links

      Join our list
      Join our mailing list!

      Greetings!

      From Dr. Meg

      meg clear bkgd

      The Online Messages September 29, 2010

      Online Messages September 29, 2010

      Greetings to each of you. Before I leave for Egypt tomorrow, I wanted to send you info about what is happening energetically because the dam has broken! Many of you have told me that you were in a state of stillness, not sure what is next, not seeking to get information about what to do or what direction your lives are going. The past few months have been a time to regroup, regenerate, and contemplate what we already know and remember, who we are up to now and how we feel, because often in all of the every day chaos we forget these things.

      The star gate system openings continue and right no and for the next three weeks or so, high energies are being funneled to us like a grand slam of input, information, and even action. These new and heightened energies will leave some of us feeling as if we have been plugged into the infinite energy of creation. We have. Many of us will sleep less, accomplish more and seem to have razor sharp comprehension. Those who resist these new and intense energies may begin to feel lost, as if everything around them is moving at lightening speed that is too fast to comprehend.

      The thing to do right now is to relax into ourselves and trust that we know what we need to know and act without too much reflection about what the result of our actions might be. It is a time for lickety-split decisions and no looking back. A time to be wholly present in each now so that we do not miss all that is available to us. Frankly we may not always realize what we know or what information is being absorbed into our energy fields. This is the new way of being. The time for everyday logic is past and old paradigm. We may not always understand what we are doing or why but what we will do is know in each moment the perfect choice to be made.

      Our appetites are being affected as well. Many are not eating as much as usual and preferences for what we want are currently dramatically different. Things we normally love may seem repulsive in the new and things we would not have considered previously may now sound delicious. Alcohol will have profound effects on our systems, leaving us lethargic and unclear because it will affect us more than usual. Our bodies may also show signs of confusion, particularly our digestive, renal and lymphatic systems as the energy is causing changes in our metabolic rates and our bodies will be adjusting more slowly than the changes that the energies bring.

      This is the time that we have been waiting for! Streamlined energies, universal communications unadulterated and refined body functioning's. Higher awareness is prevalent and many are receiving downloads or awareness that they have not previously had. Don't get caught up in trying to understand what things mean, just know that you have what you need. This is vitally important, as things will become even faster and more pure in information transmission to us and from us to creation.

      In keeping with the heightened energies, I have joined forces with indigenous medicine people all over the planet, particularly in Peru. Join me at 10:10 am your local time on 10/10/10 to assist in activating the ley lines wherever you are to unify the energy of our planet so that all of our efforts from that moment forward will be streamlined in effectiveness and move freely across the lands and into the cosmos. This event will also prepare us for the nearly full week of ceremonies and discussions as well as lectures that we will share together at Mt. Shasta in November. I do still have room for a few more in this trip and I have extended the early registration discount to assist you to come. Info is below at the end of the newsletter.

      A few awesome announcements! First, thank you from my heart for making The Secret History of Consciousness a Bestseller before noon the day it was released. It continues to be bestselling and that is because of each of you! If you haven't got a copy yet, here is a link to Amazon where it is 32 percent off:

      Get in On Amazon Now!

      Also, remember that the contest is in effect until mid-October so make sure to enter to win some of my awesome prizes! Here is the link:

      Enter the Contest!

      GREAT NEWS! I have had countless e-mails from you asking for more about the Living Light Symbols that you are experiencing in The Secret History of Consciousness. Remember that I mentioned to you a few months back that I was working on getting the Living Light Symbols Cards published for you? Well, I have done it! They will be available to you in November, and I am offering a pre-release special to my readers that saves you $5.00 per deck. Make sure to take advantage of this special. PLUS, in addition to having no limit to the number of decks that you can buy at this price, I have opened up the contest to those who pre-order the decks too! Here is a link and full description for you:

      Cards Info and Pre-Order I am so grateful to all of you for your interest in my work. I wouldn't have a lot to do without you and I never forget that!

      As always, I wish you joy in your hearts, laughter in your days and love in everything that you do!

      Blessings and peace,

      Dr. Meg Meg Blackburn Losey, PH.D. http://www.spiritlite.com

      Message from the Masters

      joy

      Message from the Masters September 29, 2010Message from the Masters

      Antui Asi, Asi, Asi, Anshallah!

      Greetings to each of you of the light, from the light and within the light!

      We have been witnessing the intensities that come to your world, the energies coming to you currently with a force that belies full description as it moves through you like a hot wind communicating to you real time that which you cannot fully comprehend.

      The energies bring to each of you the possibilities that you are not now and have never been alone in your journeys. Nor has humanity ever had the amount of support and assistance that is has not from those of use in the other worlds. As you know from previous transmissions, the Unified Councils have come together to support you in your world and to share with you communications that are vital to your existence and even your survival. Our message is one of the heart.

      You must know that without compassion for yourselves that you cannot have it fully for others. Nor will you know how to receive it from others for yourselves. The time for self-criticism and judgment is over and now is the time to begin to embrace and see what it is that each of you holds in your very beings. Each of you is indelibly created of light that came from the source of all things. Each of you reflects that light differently and yet in your coming together the light frequencies that each of you holds harmonize and then expand exponentially as each of you joins the other and then the other and then the other.

      As powerful aspects of God, your Creation, of Spirit, each of you reflects a unique aspect of your source. These reflections are shining truths that only you carry. By virtue of each of your existences, creation is complete. Without each and every one of you who holds your unique place in all of creation, creation would have no balance and not exist at all. By virtue of your very beings you are intricately hard wired into all that is, sending messages each and every moment of your feelings, thoughts, experiences, desires, intentions, and all other expressions of energy. And creation hears you.

      As it does, all forms of creation rearrange in order to respond to you, and you reap all that you have sown. You must know that being in and of service does not mean to give yourselves away. Being of service includes you first and all others inherently. As you exist, as you live as a living, breathing example of the perfection of your infinite source, you share that energy with everyone and everything that you are in contact with. You cannot help but share your energies. When you live intentionally, knowing that in each moment you are doing your best and living your lives to their fullest, you must also know that the exchange of your energies with all people, places and events carries communication of your perfection and challenges creation to creation more of the same. What we are saying to you is that by living your truths you are being of the highest and greatest service to all creation. You are that powerful. By being examples of the living one, you are communicating within the entirety everything that you are, and creation responds by bringing you more of the same.

      The current energies are immense and being funneled right through your dimension as the fabric of creation has moved into an almost alignment in the process of the star gate openings. If you could see the composition of the alignment, currently it is in a "V" shape where energies enter at the widest part then shoot out the narrowest part directly through multiple dimensional realities. As this occurs, you are getting a direct infusion of clear and powerful as well as intricate information and heightened energy frequencies.

      The Living Light Symbols Cards Are Coming to You!

      light cards
      As seen in The Secret history of Consciousness, the Living Light symbols are at once initiations into higher awareness and full libraries of information from the greatest concept to the smallest of details. They can be used for guidance, divination and even healing.

      The deck is designed for multiple purposes. It has a Major Arcana for spiritual guidance alone, and a Minor Arcana that when used with the Major Arcana, can be used for full divination of information and self Mastery. Included in the Minor Arcana is a set of symbols that can be used for basic harmonization of the energy field as well as the front and back of the body.

      These symbols are powerful sets of energy that are sure to change the way we see ourselves and our journeys.

      • Each deck is in full color and includes an 88 page guide book.
      • There are 78 cards per deck
      • The cards are heavy stock high gloss 3" wide x 5" high
      • They come in a gorgeous box with a lift off top and are of excellent quality for long term use

      They will be in stores before Christmas and will retail for $29.95. Due to the interest and excitement of everyone who has asked for these to be made available, Dr. Meg offering her readers a pre-release price of $24.95 Cards will ship in November

      Save $5 Pre-Order Now! $24.95USD

      ID/SKU: Living Light Symbols Cards NL
      S&H 5.95

      Pre-Order Now! |

      Get it Now!

      secret history
      The Secret History of Consciousness answers the questions to who we are, what we can do and where we came from. Don't miss this already Bestseller! Order it today on Amazon.com

      Get it Now!

      Mt. Shasta November 8th - 13th, 2010 Join me!

      Mt. Shasta
      Join Dr. Meg along with Incan Shamans and Elders, Hopi and many other Indigenous people from North and South America as we come together in Oneness to join the energies along ley line between Lake Titicaca and Mt. Shasta!EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS EXTENDED!

      Full info about Mt. Shasta in November

      Come with Me to Peru! March 19-31, 2011

      macchu picchu
      Come with me to the sacred sites of magnificent Peru as we travel to Cusco, through the Urabamba Valley, to Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca full itinerary at link below!

      Full itinerary here!

      Recommended Reading!

      ginni
      My friend Ginni Gentry has just released Dreaming Down Heaven. I had the opportunity to read this while it was in progress. It is a fun, unique book that is filled with amazing wisdom and insight! Check it out!

      Get it on Amazon

      Meg Blackburn Losey
      Spirit Light Resources

      Email: drmeg@...

      Forward to a friend

      Spirit Light Resources | 29830 S Pine Springs Rd. | Cheney | WA | 99004