Oracle Card of the Day: Creation

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010

      http://www.soulvibes.ca/just-for-fun/destiny-card-reading.html

      Path of the Soul, Destiny Cards

      Online Oracle Card Reading

      Have an online oracle reading with the Path of the Soul,Destiny Cards! We carry the cards in the store - click here. Simply choose your card from the deck by clicking on it. Your fractal card, along with the meaning will appear below.

      Before you select your card, take a moment to center yourself. Clarify your question and relax.

      click here
      click here
      click here
      click here
      click here
      click here
      click here
      click here
      click here
      click here
      click here
      click here

      Random image

      Get the cards as an app for your iPhone or iPod touch! Coming this summer. Learn More Here!

      All images and text are fully copyright by author / artist of the cards, Cheryl Lee Harnish of www.Fractalart.ca Soul Vibes Metaphysical received permission to use this oracle card reading from the author.