Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8-73 - Life comes with problems

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2010
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!

      Life comes with problems

      "For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin -- real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be got through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life."

      -- Fr. Alfred D’Souza

      Life always brings problems. We really can’t live without them.

      And so it helps to shift our perspective. We can stop trying to avoid the problems. We can stop feeling victimized by what’s happening. Instead, we can consciously work with the challenge of the moment to learn more about ourselves and the world. When we make this shift in attitude, we discover ourselves to be strong and powerful.

      "Every lesson is a widening and deepening of consciousness. It is a stretching of the mind beyond its conceptual limits and a stretching of the heart beyond its emotional boundaries. It is a bringing of unconscious material into consciousness, a healing of past wounds, and a discovery of new faith and trust."

      -- Paul Ferrini

      Offering a 7 step spiritual approach to healing life's problems. Clearing blocks transforms our lives. Discover a whole new way of working with life's challenges with our online Block Busting (Self Healing) Workbook with 30 days of email support.

      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2010 Higher Awareness Inc.
      111 Kulawy Drive North NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6L 6T9

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2012

[...]
        *** Restart building a new foundation for your life. Clear blocks and transform your life. Discover a whole new way of working with life's challenges with our online Block Busting (Self Healing) Workbook with 30 days of email support.
        John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

        Copyright © 1999 - 2012 Higher Awareness Inc.
        #108, 11215 Jasper Ave. NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T5K 0L5

        Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven