Powerful Affirmation of the Day

    Message 1 of 74 , Sep 11, 2010
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      Today, I would like to invite you to make a connection with that natural peaceful vibration in the minds of millions in the world, in the spirit of Oneness and Love..´¯`✿.¸¸. Gill ♥

      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 9, 2011
        Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

        The Universe calls on you to do great things.

        We are all part of the whole, a giant puzzle, and everybody has a place in it. We all moving filling these gaps until ONE DAY SOON it will be complete and we will be complete..´¯`✿.¸¸. Gill ♥