Quado's Garden: Be an Angel Today

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
      http://www.quado.com/quados-garden/050909.htm

      Be an Angel Today

      Today, be an angel in someone else’s life.  This can be the simplest thing, the smallest gesture, to a friend but also to a stranger.

      Today, as you go through your life, look around and see if there is some small thing you might do for someone else, some gift you can give them.  Look for the opportunity to say something nice, to listen attentively, to make a loving gesture.  Look for ways to brighten a life.  Look for ways to ease a heavy burden.

      Spend the day continuously making the world a better place and you will find your own burdens will lift immeasurably.  The smiles of gratitude, the look of surprise from a grateful stranger, these things will lift you up and out of your own concerns.

      Realize your power to bring joy and gladness to others.  Realize the power of a simple act of love and compassion.  Be an angel.