Powerful Affirmation of the Day

    Message 1 of 74 , Sep 3, 2010
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      After each deep cleansing breath release negative thoughts and sadness. With each following up breath  accept positive thoughts and happiness to fill the totality of your body and spirit. Fill yourself with optimism and happiness on on your journey today .´¯`•.¸¸. Gill ♥

      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 9, 2011
        Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

        The Universe calls on you to do great things.

        We are all part of the whole, a giant puzzle, and everybody has a place in it. We all moving filling these gaps until ONE DAY SOON it will be complete and we will be complete..´¯`✿.¸¸. Gill ♥