Powerful Affirmation of the Day

    Message 1 of 74 , Sep 2, 2010
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      Make today the day you put all past failures behind you and take back your power. Mistakes are a second chance to get it right next time.´¯`•.¸¸. Gill ♥

      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 9 2:25 PM
        Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

        The Universe calls on you to do great things.

        We are all part of the whole, a giant puzzle, and everybody has a place in it. We all moving filling these gaps until ONE DAY SOON it will be complete and we will be complete..´¯`✿.¸¸. Gill ♥