Enlightening Life: Your Hair is on Fire, That's Why Your Ears are Burning

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      elo header

      Ascension Insights --

       Your Hair's on Fire, That's Why Your Ears Are Burning
      Greetings!

      September 1, 2010

      Hi everyone,

      As we are being propelled into more soul growth and even more challenging lessons, it is obvious that we are longer alone in our suffering. Everyone is experiencing 'karma in the face' syndrome and when we know there is an easier path for them, we can be tempted to help them avoid the drama. But it seems that all we can do is look and watch as they drive themselves over a cliff. No matter what we tell them, they just keep on going, smiling and waving us away from their business. Can we help them? Do we need to? What happens to them if they continue along their path?

      I did something this week that I never do, I gave unsolicited advice to someone who I knew did not want to hear what I had to say. But I have been watching their spiral down into a karmic lesson that I know will be the source of great pain. The message I had has been weighing heavily on my heart for some time and a situation arose where I just had to put it out there. I know that all is in divine order but it sure looks like a mess to me.

      We can tell others that their 'hair is on fire' so to speak but until their ears are really burned, they will ignore it (and us).  Everyone has the choice to give themselves permission to learn without pain and even though we can see this option for others (and sometimes not for ourselves) we cannot make them see it. This is a time of deep karmic clearing and these lessons are brought forward in ways that make it hard to choose another path. We have to be ready to move beyond that experience in order to be aware of a different option to be available. Until then, the karma presents a tempting, if dangerous, alternative. The potential of being burned does not diminish fire's beauty. And perhaps we won't get too close this time.

      Are people who do this not on an ascension path? Quite the opposite. As we anticipate the rewards of ascension we forget that we ascend through our life, not around it, beyond, beneath or above it. Each step forward allows us to be aware of where we are blocking our own progress. The steps forward are a glimpse into a brighter potential; then we go back to release, resolve, heal and transform what we have uncovered. Ascension is our gateway and karma (and its eventual resolution) is what pushes us through it.

      This is a process that takes time and work. The more we uncover, the more we find. As we get to the bottom of the barrel, we're beginning to find our real treasure and this is where the key to our ascension lies. These are also the most painful, challenging, hard to avoid and least obvious (to us anyway) situations.

      So all we can do is be grateful for the knowledge we have because it is what will get us through this process. We can tell others that their 'hair is on fire' but until they are in enough discomfort that they will figure out how to extinguish their own fire, we have to let them go. Sometimes we can see their situation with crystal clarity and not our own. This is truly a time to 'mind our own business' and pay attention to what is happening to us.

      What does that mean for those of us who are teachers and healers, who watch clients, friends and loved ones take a path that we know is going to be painful? We can watch and wait, and then be there for them when they are ready to make other choices. Sometimes people need to get burned to remember what the  pain feels like and others need to remember that the fire that burned them once will burn again.

      So connect to everyone with unconditional love, which enables you to love them despite their burning locks and to know that when they are ready, they will be grateful for and open to accepting your help.

      In the meantime, pray for them. Prayer is a powerful tool that keeps energy moving. Pray for their healing, that their eyes open to their potential, and that they can learn to love themselves enough to learn without pain.

      As you ponder this and the other things that are happening at this time (and Mercury is retrograde, which is a great time for reconsideration), remember to:

      Accept all gifts of understanding with gratitude and use them to apply forgiveness, release and healing to every situation.

      Ask for guidance and confirmation and then wait for it to come to you.

      Above all, be grateful for this opportunity to be part of humanity's amazing shift in consciousness as we all ascend into the miracle vibration.

      Many blessings in these miraculous and amazing times,

      Jennifer Hoffman

      PS:  I did find my contact lenses--they were in the washing machine. Now I have no idea how they got there but the meaning was not lost on me.

      PPS: and yes, the Miracle Mastery program students are creating some amazing changes in their lives! I will update you on the Wednesday radio show.

      Contact Information

      Uriel Heals | 3505 NE Lacewood Court | Lee's Summit | MO | 64064