Lady Julie's Daily Quote

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 5, 2010
      Source: Lady Julie

      Daily Quote:

      “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
      ~ Leo Buscaglia ~

      Brightest Blessings,
      Lady Julie

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 11, 2010
        Source: Lady Julie

        Daily Quote:

        “You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.”
        ~ Buddha ~

        Brightest Blessings,
        Lady Julie

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 17, 2010
          Source: Lady Julie

          Daily Quote:

          “This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”
          ~ Unknown ~

          Brightest Blessings,
          Lady Julie

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 23, 2010
            Source: Lady Julie

            Daily Quote:

            “The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our own sense of well-being.”
            ~ Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama ~

            Brightest Blessings,
            Lady Julie

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 8, 2010
              Source: Lady Julie

              Daily Quote:

              “If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life; it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.”
              ~ Mitsugi Saotome ~

              Brightest Blessings,
              Lady Julie

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 17, 2010
                Source: Lady Julie via Ravensgrove Coven

                Daily Quote:

                “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
                ~ Harriet Tubman ~

                Brightest Blessings,
                Lady Julie

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 20, 2010
                  Source: Lady Julie via Ravensgrove Coven

                  Daily Quote:

                  “Remember, in our inmost being, we are all completely lovable because spirit is love. Beyond what anyone can make you think or feel about yourself, your unconditioned spirit stands, shining with a love nothing can tarnish.”
                  ~ Deepak Chopra ~

                  Brightest Blessings,
                  Lady Julie

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 8, 2010
                    Source: Lady Julie via Ravensgrove Coven

                    Daily Quote:

                    “It was on that road and at that hour that I first became aware of my own self, experienced an inexpressible state of grace, and felt one with the first breath of air that stirred, the first bird, and the sun so newly born that it still looked not quite round.”
                    ~ Colette ~

                    Brightest Blessings,
                    Lady Julie

                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 30, 2010
                      Source: Lady Julie via Ravensgrove Coven

                      Daily Quote:

                      “Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.”
                      ~ Mahatma Gandhi ~

                      Brightest Blessings,
                      Lady Julie

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 3, 2011
                        Source: Lady Julie via Ravensgrove Coven

                        Daily Quote:

                        “Let every day be the first day of the rest of your life,
                        but especially let today be a new beginning.”
                        ~ Jonathan Lockwood Huie ~

                        Brightest Blessings,
                        Lady Julie

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 28, 2011
                          Source: Lady Julie via Ravensgrove Coven

                          Daily Quote:

                          “Others can give you a name or a number, but they can never tell you who you really are. That is something you yourself can only discover from within.”
                          ~Thomas Merton ~

                          Brightest Blessings,
                          Lady Julie