Quado's Garden: Define Success On Your Own Terms

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
      http://www.quado.com/quados-garden/050820.htm

      Define Success on Your Own Terms

      Today, define success and prosperity on your own terms.  Begin to build your own life based on love, compassion and respect, both for yourself and for others.  Nurture your spiritual foundation and build a peaceful center within, a center which will withstand the setbacks and obstacles which are a natural part of life and growth, making you stronger as you meet each challenge.

      Find out what is truly important to you, what feeds your deepest core, what builds you up inside, and follow this, do this, no matter what anyone else says, no matter what society directs.  You are fully responsible for your life and you can make it beautiful and fulfilling, your interior world a safe harbor you turn to and your outer world a loving gift.

      Here is a little prayer for today:

      Today, I live from the inside out, nurturing my inner core, filling myself with peace.

      Today I am delighted to be who I am, exactly as I am.  I know that I am exactly who I should be, standing exactly where I should stand.  And I see the path stretching ahead sparkling with possibility and opportunity.

      I am at peace with all that I have been and done, am deeply centered in who I am right now and look forward with peace to the next step I will take.

      I am so glad to be me and living my life, that I give thanks, deep thanks, for each breath I take.

      I am beauty and perfection just as I am.  I am at peace.  I am.