Patricia Cota-Robles: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2010
      as always receive what resonates to you through your highest and deepest discernment and intuition. May you all have a truly blessed day. Love, Shay

      WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
      by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      http://eraofpeace.org

      There are a lot of challenging things taking place on the planet at this time, but on July 17th and 18th, 2010, hundreds of thousands, and most likely millions, of people around the world participated in various activities of Light that were dedicated to cocreating a template for Unity Consciousness.  The Company of Heaven has assured us that our unified efforts were God Victorious, and now there is a template for Unity Conscious pulsating in, through, and around every particle and wave of Life on this planet.

      So where do we go from here? Well, our responsibility now is to focus on the Light and to continually empower our thoughts, words, feelings, and actions with Divine Love and Reverence for ALL Life. Today I would like to share some information with you that is being given to us by the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth. The intent of this information is to help us see the bigger picture, so we can navigate through these wondrous but very confusing times.

      As the Light of God increases on Earth, it pushes everything that conflicts with that Light to the surface to be healed and transmuted into its original perfection. We have just experienced a tremendous influx of Light through the global activities involving the cocreation of the template for Unity Consciousness. Now everything that conflicts with Unity Consciousness is being pushed to the surface to be healed. This includes the obsolete fear-based patterns of separation and duality.

      This phenomenon can make it appear as though the accelerated influx of God's Light is making things worse, but nothing could be further from the Truth. That is an illusion. The Beings of Light have given us the following information because it is very important that we clearly understand what happens when we invoke the Light of God. They do not want us to become discouraged. They want us to "keep on keeping on," even in the face of apparent adversity.

      Once again, it is vital that we remember we are all One. There is no separation. In order for us to move forward in the Light, we must first transmute the human miscreations we created in the past. That means that anything that conflicts with the Light of God must come to the surface to be healed and transmuted back into its original perfection. This is what is meant by the statement "All that is hidden must now be revealed."

      Regardless of how deplorable our human miscreations are, the energy that comprises those gross mutations was originally pure Light from the Heart of God. You and I and every other person responsible for creating those miscreations must transmute that energy back into pure Light. This is true for every single human miscreation. Anything that is not reflecting the harmony and balance of the patterns of perfection in the Causal Body of God is a human miscreation. This includes poverty, disease, hatred, prejudice, corruption, greed, violence, war, religious fanaticism, abuse of power, and every other physical manifestation that is less than the perfection of Heaven on Earth.

      When we invoke the Light of God through our prayers, meditations, invocations, decrees, affirmations, or any other way, our Father-Mother God respond and the Light of God increases on Earth. This frequency of God's Infinite Perfection floods the planet and enters the core of purity in every atomic and subatomic particle and wave of Life.

      Regardless of how dark or contaminated our human miscreations are, the energy within the core of that miscreation still pulsates with its original Divine Potential. That is true for every person, place, condition, or thing existing on this planet. For instance, in the core of every expression of poverty still pulsates the Divine Potential for God's Infinite Abundance. Within the core of every facet of disease still pulsates the Divine Potential of vibrant health. Within every manifestation of war is the Divine Potential of peace. Within every electron of hatred is the Divine Potential of love. This is true for people as well. No matter how far a person has fallen or how depraved or degenerate he or she may seem, that person still has the full Divine Potential of a Beloved Child of God blazing in their Heart Flame.

      The reason it sometimes appears as though things are getting worse after we invoke the Light of God is because of what happens when the Light enters the core of purity. When the Light of God enters the core of purity, it activates the original Divine Potential that is still encoded within that particle of Life. Everything that conflicts with that potential is then pushed to the surface to be healed and transmuted back into Light. This is a necessary part of the process that has to be successfully accomplished in order to clear the way for the tangible manifestation of the Divine Potential.

      What this means very practically is that when we invoke prosperity, the Light of God enters the core of purity in every electron of energy in our lives that conflicts with prosperity. This Light activates the Divine Potential in that energy, which is God's Infinite Abundance. Then the vibration of God's Abundance pushes to the surface every thought, word, action, or feeling that is responsible for manifesting our poverty. As the patterns that created our poverty surface to be healed, it often looks like things are getting worse, but that is never the case.

      This illusion is caused by the fact that we can easily see the patterns associated with our poverty that are being pushed to the surface to be healed. What we cannot see as easily, is the powerful Light of God that is pushing those distorted patterns to the surface in order to clear the way for our prosperity. With the limited perception of our fearful human egos, we end up focusing our attention on the surfacing patterns of poverty instead of the patterns for God's Infinite Abundance.

      Now with the influx of Unity Consciousness that is flooding the Earth, the patterns that conflict with that wondrous Light are being pushed to the surface. Those are the obsolete patterns of our fear-based separation and duality. We must be cognizant of this fact and pay close attention to what we are empowering with our thoughts, words, feelings, and actions.

      It is critical for us to remember that we create our Earthly experiences through our thoughts and feelings. If we focus on fear, separation, and duality, that is what we empower and sustain in our lives. It is just that simple. Through our lack of understanding, we have created a vicious circle for ourselves. That is why these "end times" have been referred to in many teachings as "The time of screaming and the gnashing of teeth."

      It is time for us to learn how to transmute the surfacing negativity in a more effective way, while staying focused on the positive things we are invoking. The Company of Heaven has given us guidance and wonderful tools that will help us to do just that. One of those tools is the Violet Flame of God's Infinite Perfection.

      In the Earth's natural orbital process known as the Precession of the Equinox, we have moved into the forcefield of Aquarius. This constellation resonates with the Violet Flame of God's Infinite Perfection. This will be the predominant activity of Light on the Earth for the next 2,000 years.

      The Violet Flame is comprised of the Sapphire Blue Ray of our Father God's Divine Will, Power and Authority, and the Crystalline Pink Ray of our Mother God's Transfiguring Divine Love, Adoration and Reverence for Life. This Sacred Fire reflects the perfect balance of our Father-Mother God.

      The Violet Flame is a tool more powerful than our finite minds can conceive. When used consistently, it will transmute every electron of precious life energy we have ever misqualified at any time, in any existence, both known and unknown. It works as an atomic accelerator. It raises the frequency of all discordant energy into vibrations of healing and harmony. When we invoke the Violet Flame and empower it with feelings of forgiveness for our own mistakes and those of others, it works miracles.

      You do not have to fully comprehend every facet of the Violet Flame in order to use it effectively. All you have to do is ask your I AM Presence to take command, and then invoke this wondrous gift from the Heart of our Father-Mother God.

      Let's join together in Unity Consciousness and invoke the Violet Flame of God's Infinite Perfection on behalf of ourselves and every, man, woman, and child on Earth. I have stated this activity of Light in the first person, so that you will experience this individually and personally, but KNOW that you are also serving as a surrogate on behalf of every person evolving on this planet

      INVOCATIONS FOR THE VIOLET FLAME

      Through the Beloved Presence of God, I AM, now blazing in my heart and the hearts of all Humanity, I invoke the Legions of Light throughout infinity who are associated with God's Violet Flame of Infinite Perfection.

      Beloved Ones, blaze the full momentum of the Sacred Violet Fire in, through, and around every electron of precious Life energy I have ever misqualified in any time frame or dimension both known and unknown. Transmute these patterns of imperfection cause, core, effect, record, and memory into God's Harmony and Balance.

      Beloved I AM, I invoke your Divine Intervention to blaze the Violet Flame through every thought, word, action, or feeling I have ever expressed that reflects anything less than my full Divine Potential.

      Look into my life and see what yet remains to be balanced by me to any person, place, condition, or thing I may have wronged at any time, in any way, for any reason whatsoever.

      Reach your great loving hands of Light into all of the good energy I have released throughout my Earthly sojourns, and draw forth a thousand times as much perfection as I have ever done wrong.

      Fashion from this substance of perfection a Gift of Love, whatever is necessary to balance every debt I have created which still remains unpaid to any part of Life.

      Beloved I AM, I ask you to forgive every person, place, condition, or thing which may have wronged me in any way, and balance all debts owed to me by Life everywhere.

      I accept this God Victoriously accomplished through the Power of God, I AM.   And so it is!

      NOW, I INVOKE THE VIOLET FLAME WITH THE POWER AND MIGHT OF A THOUSAND SUNS!

      I invoke the Goddess of Liberty, the Goddess of Divine Justice, the Goddess of Freedom, the Goddess of Victory, and the Silent Watchers, Mighty Guardians, and Cosmic Beings who are assisting Humanity at this time from Inner levels with the cocreation of the New Earth.

      Blessed Ones, come now, and blaze forth the most powerful cleansing activity of the Violet Flame that Humanity and the Earth are capable of receiving during this Cosmic Moment.

      I open the Stargate of my Heart, and I AM instantly the Open Door for the most powerful 5th-Dimensional frequencies of the Violet Flame of God's Infinite Perfection the Earth has ever experienced.

      The Violet Flame pulsates through my Heart Flame and blazes in, through, and around all inharmonious actions, all lower human consciousness, and all obstructions of the Light that any person, place, condition, or thing has ever placed in the pathway of Life's perfection.

      Through the Divine Power of God's Infinite Perfection the Violet Flame Transmutes this discordant energy cause, core, effect, record, and memory NOW and FOREVER.

      The Silent Watchers over every country, state, city, town, village, and hamlet on the planet now reach out their great loving arms and raise up a limitless number of people in every location who are willing to participate in the faithful use of the Violet Flame of God's Infinite Perfection.

      Each of these Lightworkers understands the full importance of this sacred gift of the Violet Flame that is being offered by our Father-Mother God to help free Humanity from all human distresses.

      The conscious use of this mighty power from the Heart of God will cause to be established within every one of these places great foci of the Violet Flame, which will continually bathe every person in each vicinity.

      Now, through the Clarion Call of the I AM Presences of ALL Humanity and the Legions of Light throughout infinity, the Violet Flame begins to expand and expand.

      It merges with the Divinity in every person's Heart Flame and expands into a tremendous Starburst of Light. This influx of the Violet Flame increases to the intensity and power of a thousand Suns.

      Beloved Legions of Light associated with the Violet Flame of God's Infinite Perfection...

      1.  Blaze the Light of a thousand Suns through the thoughts, words, actions, and feelings of every man, woman, and child evolving on Earth until every person individually acknowledges and accepts the Divinity within ALL Life, and every expression is a healing benediction.

      2.  Blaze the Light of a thousand Suns through all incoming babies, the children, their parents, and guardians until ALL youth are raised up in energy, vibration, and consciousness to carry out the directives of their I AM Presence.

      3.  Blaze the Light of a thousand Suns through all youth centers and activities; all schools, colleges and universities; all leaders, teachers, instructors, and professors in every line of endeavor until the Flames of God Illumination and Enlightenment are manifest and eternally sustained.

      4.  Blaze the Light of a thousand Suns through all religious and spiritual teachings, so that Divine Love, Truth, Tolerance, and Universal Sisterhood and Brotherhood will quickly manifest.

      5.  Blaze the Light of a thousand Suns through all doctors, nurses, healers, hospitals, insurance companies, pharmaceutical conglomerates, and every institution associated with healing of any kind until Divine Mercy, Compassion, and Healing are tangible realities for every person.

      6.  Blaze the Light of a thousand Suns through all banking and financial institutions, all economic systems, all money, and the people associated with monetary interactions of any kind until every person on Earth is openly demonstrating true integrity, honesty, generosity, fairness, abundance, and the God supply of all good things.

      7.  Blaze the Light of a thousand Suns through all places of incarceration and all employed there, through every correctional institution and every judge, jury, and court of law until Divine Justice is manifest and eternally sustained.

      8.  Blaze the Light of a thousand Suns through all space activities throughout the world until every nation unites in cooperative service, so that God's Will may be manifest with our sisters and brothers throughout the Universe.

      9.  Blaze the Light of a thousand Suns through the physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies of Humanity until all disease and human miscreation, its cause and core, is dissolved and transmuted into purity, vibrant health, and physical perfection.

      10.  Blaze the Light of a thousand Suns through the food and water industries and through all of the food and water used for human consumption until every particle of food and every molecule of water is filled with Light. Empower this Elemental substance to raise the vibratory action of Humanity's physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies until physical perfection becomes a sustained manifest reality for every Human Being.

      11.  Blaze the Light of a thousand Suns in, through, and around every remaining electron of precious Life energy until the Immaculate Concept of the New Earth is manifest, and all Life evolving here is out picturing the perfection of God's Infinite Physical Perfection and the patterns of perfection for the New Earth.

      And so it is, Beloved I AM.
      ______________________________

      Precious Hearts, I have two new videos that I have posted on my website in the form of FREE WEBINARS. The videos are titled "Take Charge of Your Life" Part 1 and 2. Just go to my home page and click on the link at the top of the page that refers to the two videos. http://eraofpeace.org

      In the videos I have discussed the Violet Flame and the auspicious moment we are now experiencing in great detail. I believe this will help you to see the bigger picture and to feel encouraged and supported during these changing times.

      I want to thank you with all my heart for your willingness to be an Instrument of God on behalf of Humanity and all Life on this sweet Earth.

      Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
      a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

      http://eraofpeace.org

      FAX: 520-751-2981;
      Phone: 520-885-7909

      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
      PO Box 41883,
      Tucson, Arizona 85717

      This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is not altered and the proper credit line is included.

      ©2010 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      The information in this monthly sharing is being given to Humanity by the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth. The Divine Intent of these celestial sharings is to encourage, empower, uplift, and inspire Humanity by allowing us to see the bigger picture during these wondrous but often challenging times.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 24 2:12 PM

        Where Do We Go From Here?
        by Patricia Cota-Robles
         Do you feel like you are in a blender? Well, you are not alone. The good news is that you have the ability to transcend the chaos, and the entire Company of Heaven is standing in readiness awaiting the opportunity to help you do just that. In your heart-of-hearts you know the Truth of that statement; in fact, that is why your God Self, your I AM Presence, has magnetized this information into your sphere of awareness. Please open your heart and mind and allow your I AM Presence to reveal to you the magnitude of YOUR Divine Plan during this unprecedented moment in the evolution of Planet Earth.
         Whether you have noticed it or not, with the shifts in energy, vibration, and consciousness you have experienced since the beginning of 2013, you are now able to “see with new eyes and hear with new ears.”  All you have to do to prove that to yourself is to go within to the Divinity in your heart. Once you are there, focus on the unfathomable Love that is now reverberating through your Heart Flame with every breath you take. Revel in the wonder of this new 5th-Dimensional frequency of Transfiguring Divine Love and allow it to permeate every fiber of your Being. When you tangibly experience this Gift from On High, no person, place, condition, or thing will be able to dispute your Inner Knowing that something miraculous has taken place on this Planet, and that YOU now have a critical role to play in the Divine Plan that is now unfolding.
         Because of the incredible Light you and the rest of awakening Humanity added to the world during the past 26 years, the Earth and ALL Life evolving upon her God Victoriously Ascended through the Shift of the Ages. In 2011, Lightworkers joined together in Unity Consciousness to cocreate a NEW Planetary CAUSE of Divine Love. In 2012, we again joined together in Unity Consciousness and birthed a Renaissance of Divine Love. These life-transforming events allowed the Earth to reclaim her rightful place in our Solar System on December 21, 2012 as she aligned with the Galactic Core of the Milky Way. This victorious Ascension into the 5th-Dimensional Realms of Light created the sacred space for the Birth of the New Earth which was successfully achieved on December 22, 2012.
         The success of these events cleared the path in unprecedented ways for the next phase of the Divine Plan. This will involve Earth’s transformation into the patterns of perfection for the New Earth, and Humanity’s shift of consciousness from separation and duality to Oneness and Reverence for ALL Life. As is always the case, this will not occur by happenstance. It will occur through the unified efforts of you and me and every other willing Lightworker on the Planet working together in harmony with the entire Company of Heaven. This should not come as a surprise to you. After all, this is the Divine Plan you have been preparing lifetimes to fulfill.
         I know that many people thought that with the victory of Earth’s Ascension in the Light their mission would be complete. But the Truth is that this is just the beginning of what we have all been training for lifetimes to accomplish. The difference is that now our work is going to be much, much easier. We are no longer going to feel like we are walking through tar into 150 mile an hour winds to accomplish the slightest trace of progress. In the 5th-Dimensional frequencies of the New Earth that we are now abiding upon, everything is much more rarified and the changes we are going to work together to accomplish will manifest much more easily.
         The reason that things seem so chaotic and that we have not experienced the full joy and bliss of the New Earth is because we are actually walking with our feet in both worlds. On one level, we are walking in the higher frequencies of the New Earth and we are assimilating the patterns of Oneness and Reverence for Life associated with this 5th-Dimensional Love-based Planet. But on another level, we are being inundated with the denser frequencies of the old Earth and the painful human miscreations that are being pushed to the surface to be healed and transmuted into Light.
         These miscreations are the things that Humanity created either deliberately or inadvertently through our negative thoughts, feelings, words, actions, and beliefs. These human miscreations which are based in the consciousness of separation and duality are responsible for all of the pain and suffering in the world. It is very important for us to realize that this is a transitional situation and that we are not supposed to stay trapped with our feet in both worlds. On the contrary, we are supposed to quickly transcend this part of our Ascension process. This is in fact the next phase of the Divine Plan that we are ALL BEING CALLED TO FULFILL.
         According to the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth the greatest need of the hour is for willing Lightworkers to assist Humanity out of this dichotomy. Our sisters and brothers in the Heavenly Realms said the fulfillment of this facet of the Divine Plan will help to raise the consciousness of people in profound ways. This will secure a critical mass of the Family of Humanity in the 5th-Dimensional frequencies of the New Earth. Once a critical mass of the collective Family of Humanity is secured in the frequencies of the New Earth, we will experience an unstoppable shift of energy, vibration, and consciousness. This will allow Humanity to easily detach from the oppressive frequencies of the old Earth. When we are fully embodied in the higher frequencies of the New Earth, we will be able to project the new 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Violet Flame into Humanity’s human miscreations and transmute them and the residue of discordant frequencies from the old Earth into Light, without having to be immersed in the dense and painful frequencies of that surfacing chaos.
         Even though this may seem like a daunting task, remember that during the past 26 years our unified efforts have changed the course of history. We actually transcended even the greatest expectations of Heaven. Through miraculous Activities of Light and unprecedented acts of Divine Grace, the I AM Presence of every man, woman, and child was given permission to decide, on behalf of that person’s lower human ego, whether or not he or she was willing to do what was necessary in order to transmute their karmic liabilities, so they could move forward in the Light with the Earth and the rest of our Solar System. With that unprecedented Gift of Divine Grace from our Father-Mother God, every single person on Earth chose to move forward in the Light. With the fulfillment of that miracle, our Father-Mother God issued a Cosmic Fiat and the two Earths became one, thus allowing every person evolving on this Planet to Ascend up the Spiral of Evolution into the next octave of his or her learning experience.
         We have now birthed the New Earth, and our I AM Presence is at long last able to take full dominion of our physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies. Through our unified efforts, we are now going to accomplish the miracles that will fulfill the prophecies of old and transform Humanity and the Earth in “the twinkling of an eye.” The Divine Plan that will God Victoriously accomplish this has been set into motion by the Company of Heaven. This plan will require the conscious participation of you and me and the myriad Lightworkers around the world who are willing to be the Open Door for the Light of God. This monumental influx of Divine Light from our Father-Mother God will permanently raise a critical mass of the Family of Humanity into the frequencies of the New Earth.
         The vehicle that will be used to accomplish this vital facet of the Divine Plan is the 27th Annual World Congress on Illumination which will take place August 10-16, 2013, in Tucson, Arizona. This annual event is a powerful Activity of Light that has been building in momentum for 26 years. It began with Harmonic Convergence in 1987. Since that Cosmic Moment, every year hundreds of thousands of people all over the world participate in this unique opportunity to add to the Light of the World. Some are inspired by their I AM Presence to be physically present at this event so they can serve as an Instrument of God and a surrogate on behalf of ALL Humanity. Others are guided to join with us in consciousness and to add their Light to this event from wherever they are on the Planet.
         The World Congress on Illumination is not like other conferences. It is orchestrated each year through the unified efforts of embodied Lightworkers and the Company of Heaven, and it is designed to fulfill the greatest need of the hour on behalf of Humanity and the Earth. Every year the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth evaluate how much Light has been added to the World through the conscious efforts of Humanity. Then it is determined how that Light can be utilized to serve the greatest need of the hour, and to fulfill the Divine Mission that will most effectively help Humanity to move forward in the Light. Once that decision is made from On High, the mission is revealed to those who have volunteered to organize this global outer-world Activity of Light. We then consecrate our hearts, and our very Lifeforce, to bring this facet of the Divine Plan to fruition through the World Congress on Illumination.
         This year the Annual World Congress on Illumination is being raised to a new and infinitely more powerful Activity of Light by the Company of Heaven. This is possible because of the victory of Earth’s Ascension into her rightful place in our Solar System, and the birth of the New Earth. It is also being made possible because of the Divine Alchemy that has taken place within the physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies of Humanity since the dawn of 2013, this wondrous year of New Beginnings.
         The Beings of Light want you to know that every person who has ever added his or her Light to the Annual World Congress on Illumination is a perpetual Open Door for this Activity of Light. Through your dedication to the Light and your heartfelt participation, the Light of God flows through your Open Door year after year to accomplish the Divine Mission of fulfilling the greatest need of the hour for Humanity and Planet Earth. For this, our Father-Mother God, the Company of Heaven, and the I AM Presence of every Son and Daughter of God evolving on Earth are eternally grateful.
         Know that during this auspicious time on Earth nothing is happening by chance. This information has been brought into your sphere of awareness by your I AM Presence because you have something rare and precious to add to this Divine Plan. Take this sacred knowledge into the deepest recesses of your heart and ask your I AM Presence how you can best fulfill your part of this Divine Plan.
         The Divine Plan
        Our Father-Mother God and the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth are sending forth a Clarion Call to all embodied Lightworkers, this includes YOU and me. We are being asked to gather within the portal of the most powerful forcefield of our Father-Mother God’s Transfiguring Divine Love. This portal is in the foothills of Tucson, Arizona. Together we will form a mighty transformer through which the Light of God will flow to help raise the consciousness of Humanity. This will secure a critical mass of the energy, vibration, and consciousness of the Family of Humanity in the 5th-Dimensional frequencies of the New Earth. Once a critical mass of the collective Family of Humanity is secured in the frequencies of the New Earth, we will experience an unstoppable shift. This will allow Humanity to easily detach from the oppressive frequencies of the old Earth. This will greatly accelerate our efforts to manifest the patterns of perfection for the New Earth in the physical world of form, which will tangibly affect all of our lives in wondrous and powerful ways.
        It is critical that Lightworkers from around the world be physically present to form through their unified Heart Flames the transformer through which the Light of God will flow to fulfill this facet of the Divine Plan. Listen to your heart, and Trust your inner guidance. All of the Lightworkers who have been prepared to serve in this wondrous way on behalf of Humanity and all Life on this sweet Earth will know who they are through the inner promptings of their heart. Pay attention. Your Light is needed now!
        In addition to those who are inspired to be physically present, there will be Lightworkers who will join in consciousness from points of Light around the world. These Lightworkers will project the Light flowing through their Heart Flames into the Portal of Light where the Lightworkers are physically gathered in Tucson, Arizona. Thus our unified efforts will expand a thousand times a thousandfold.
        Every Lightworker will be in his or her right and perfect place. No facet of this Divine Plan is any more important than another. What IS important, is that we respond to whatever our I AM Presence is guiding us to do. We must Trust and KNOW that if we are being guided to be physically present within the Portal of Transfiguring Divine Love, then our I AM Presence and the Company of Heaven will assist us in paving the way. This is true whether we need assistance with time, energy, or money to accomplish this facet of our Divine Mission.
        The vehicle that will be used for this gathering of Lightworkers is the 27th Annual World Congress on Illumination. This event will take place August 10-15, 2013. We will gather at the beautiful Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, Arizona. This exquisite resort exists within the heart of the Portal of Transfiguring Divine Love. All of the information you will need to participate in this wondrous opportunity is available on our website through the link below.
        (If this link does not work please copy and paste it in your browser.)
        God Bless YOU, for your willingness to be the Open Door that will secure the patterns of perfection for the New Earth in the physical plane. This is our New Beginning. It is the beginning of the New Earth that Humanity is destined to cocreate in the physical world of form as we live, move, breathe, and act out of this new reality. Let’s do this together.
        This sacred conclave will be a celestial experience for everyone involved. We have wonderful and inspired presenters, musicians, meditations, and various other activities of Light that will enlighten you and guide you through this profound experience. Each day, as we successfully fulfill one phase of the Divine Plan, the Company of Heaven will reveal the next phase of the plan to us. As we sojourn through the various activities of Light, under the Divine Guidance of our Father-Mother God and the Company of Heaven, our mission will be victoriously accomplished.
        The World Congress On Illumination is truly a life-transforming event that will provide you with the opportunity to meet old friends from around the World with whom you have been serving for aeons of time. Fellow Lightworkers will join hearts with you and support you in your monumental service to the Light.
        The entire Universe is supporting us in this wondrous endeavor. The Beings of Light have been given permission to assist us in miraculous ways, but the Lightworkers on Earth are the predominant force bringing this Divine Plan into physical manifestation.
        Our responsibility is enormous, but as we join our hearts together, we have the absolute ability to succeed God Victoriously.
        Just for a moment, go within to the Divinity of your Heart Flame, and experience the overwhelming Gratitude and Love pouring forth from the Legions of Light in the Heavenly Realms. Feel the deep appreciation they are sending to you for your willingness to serve Humanity during this critical moment in the evolution of this sweet Earth. We are truly blessed beyond measure to be able to assist all Life evolving on this New Earth in this wondrous way.
        (If this link does not work please copy and paste it in your browser.)
        Patricia Cota-Robles
        New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
        a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization
        www.eraofpeace.org
        FAX: 520-751-2981
        Phone: 520-885-7909
         New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
        PO Box 41883,
        Tucson, Arizona 85717
        This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is offered for FREE, it is not altered, and the proper credit line is included. Thank You.
        ©2013 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles