Powerful Affirmation of the Day

    Message 1 of 74 , Jul 4 5:20 AM
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      Always be true to yourself and follow your heart. When you feel that the road you might take is wrong. STOP. and question why, your HIGHER SELF is ONE with you, and will always steer you to the right path.´¯`•.¸¸. Gill ♥

      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 9, 2011
        Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

        The Universe calls on you to do great things.

        We are all part of the whole, a giant puzzle, and everybody has a place in it. We all moving filling these gaps until ONE DAY SOON it will be complete and we will be complete..´¯`✿.¸¸. Gill ♥