Infinite Being Newsletter: The Great Paradox Of Infinite Being

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
      Spiritual Metaphysics

      The Great Paradox Of Infinite Being
      by Owen Waters

      Infinite Being is The One and The All. We are aspects of the One, aspects of Infinite Being, each of us experiencing life from our own unique perspective. This concept leads to the idea that you are one small part of an infinitely large variety of life. However, when you go within and contact the deeper levels of consciousness, you begin to sense that that concept is actually one of the illusions of life as we know it.

      Infinite Being is The One and The All. We can see the infinite variety of The All in the external world but, at the deepest level of consciousness, each individual part of The All is The One.

      At the deepest level, you are not a part of The One. Within the One, there are no parts. There is no separation. Within the One, you are The One. You are Infinite Being.

      If this were not so, then at that deepest level of awareness, there would be both The One and you. That would make two, and that is not what is there at that deepest level of consciousness. Only The One exists in that ultimate state. Therefore you are The One, as, indeed, is everyone else.

      Infinite Being is The One and The All.

      We are Infinite Being.

      So, The Great Paradox of Infinite Being is this: While you appear to be one of infinite parts of The All, at the deepest level of awareness you are not a separate part. You are, instead, simply The One.

      The reason for the paradox is that we live in an existence which creates the illusion of separation. Deep down, we're all the same One but, to be able to experience all the drama and excitement that life in this world has to offer, the appearance of separation into the All was created.

      This was done so that Infinite Being can observe itself from an infinite variety of viewpoints. That includes your unique viewpoint, my unique viewpoint, and everyone else's unique viewpoints.

      This article was an excerpt from the e-book, Discover Your Purpose in Life by Owen Waters.

      Discover your own unique purpose in life now. See how it fits in perfectly with the natural flow of the universe and even with the original reason for life itself. Your journey of discovery is waiting.

      *If you enjoyed today's article, forward it to a friend! They will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

      Owen Waters is the author of the e-book, Discover Your Purpose in Life, which is available for download now at:

      http://www.infinitebeing.com/ebooks/purpose.htm

      The Infinite Being newsletter brings you spiritual insights for the New Awareness
      each Sunday at your request from Infinite Being Publishing LLC, Delaware, USA.

    • Mark Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
             Pure is the quest for the connecting between the individual and their inner event horison to the One. The origin of the paradox is, every part is separate and within it is the whole. I named the One the infinite Quantum field of unconditional love, from which all things come. So every bodies been there it's who we all are, that's where we come from and go back to. When you go into the great gravitational mass of your inner One, at the bottom you'll find real you.
             So EVERYTHING goes into it and comes from it. It is the only consciousness, and as all things go to it and all things come from it, it is the observer and the observed. So can we be, as this is the who we are. We've decided to create black holes, for a reality to understand this. Nassim Haramein's new unified field theory unifies it, and is the finest understanding by science yet.
              I am the common man and it's time common man got this. I believe if we get The Experiment moving to the point the mass consciousness has to consider it, the common man will grab it with both hands. When you see life as this One, that you are, you do what's best for all, and start seeing how all the parts work. When this is our way of life, all the enlightned beings everywhere else, will be accepted and able to come and play more freely. These are my reflections of this beauty Ash has places here, for the feeling of joy.
        L, mark

        http://www.freewebs.com/moshayra