The True Sage

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      " The universe is very beautiful, yet it says nothing. The four seasons abide by a fixed law, yet they are not heard. All creation is based upon absolute principles, yet nothing speaks. And the true Sage, taking his stand upon the beauty of the universe, pierces the principles of created things. Hence the saying that the perfect man does nothing, the true Sage performs nothing, beyond gazing at the universe. For man's intellect, however keen, face to face with the countless evolutions of things, their death and birth, their squareness and roundness, can never reach the root. There creation is, and there it has ever been."Chuang Tzu
      ♥♥♥ Paul Wild Joy: The Ecstatic Poetry of Paul Goldman