True Love

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010
      Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

      When We Express Love From A Pure Heart Without Hidden Agendas, We Express Our True Nature Without Masks And We Become Ourselves ♥ True Love Doesn`t Carry Masks ♥♥♥ Q Tar

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2011
        I would say there is more with true love but the loving intent and message here still moves and wished to share with everyone. Always remember that true love does being within, with yourself and radiates outward to every soul, every being, to all of life and the universe unconditionally and from that divine place deep within us and that always is apart of us. love, Shay

        Source: Hidden Feelings

        True love, is when one wants more for those they love,
        then they would want for themselves.

        Love, in its purest form, means, that you want
        more for those you love, then you do for
        yourself. That you care for those you love,
        more than you care for yourself.

        Can anyone truly love another without
        feeling this way?

        When one loves another, there is not the least hesitation
        in putting that person first. With little regard for ones
        personal feelings, or desires, love compels you
        to put the one who is loved...first.

        Human frailties become an integral part of love.
        So many, at times, are blinded by
        'what we want' as opposed to what our loved
        ones need from us. Occasionally, if this happens,
        on an infrequent basis, it is not really selfish, self indulgent or uncaring, it's simply being what we are. Human.

        They have been times when one finds themselves doing
        just that, and then in reflection, one shall always regret
        it. One must try, as much as humanly possible, to put those you love, before the trivial wants of yourself. After all, when one truly reflects on most of their wants, are they not really just that? Trivial.

        Love keeps the spirit and soul alive and without ones
        love ones, their being, their spirit, their soul, would surely perished, in relationship to any true existence.

        One must find the power to harness any moments of
        anger and remember that anger is the roadblock
        to all that is worthwhile and meaningful in life.

        Seek the ability, to sprinkle the goodness
        within you and to make your loves ones life
        better...because you are. Have the wisdom
        to know, that if your want to change the world for the better, it starts with all of us, by our being better.

        May you have patience and understanding. May you

        have the kind of love, that fills the empty spaces and
        solitary moments of life.