Master DK's Daily Thought for Saturday, July 3, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Saturday, July 3, 2010
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      May Earth be freed this day from the darkness of the collective karma of Her children, and may grace be restored to the planetary experience.

      Daily Thought
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602

      www.vajraflame.org

      (303)554-9881

      Copyright 2010 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. All rights reserved.